trio drabble...

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Leaving today...

Well, i'm gonna leave Singapore tomorrow at midnight. A little bit sad somehow, because I've been living the 22 years of my life so far on this little island. Though the weather may be hot and unbearable at times, things expensive and people irritating, my dearest Dad, Mom and Friends are all here. I just hope the ride to Sydney will be painless tonight, and it better not be some old haggard 747 bringing me there... =X

Felt a bit sad yesterday when Mers Mork went to Perth yesterday, though I tried hard not to cry. On the train ride back, thank god for Ms Loh's company for cheering me up... Also, thanks for the huggies at City Hall... Ms Loh, I felt so much better after that little gesture. Even if you could not send me off tonight, I will bring your good wishes over with me to Sydney.

Till I arrive in Sydney, please take care everybody. before you know it, I'll be back here in Singapore to bug you all again...

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home