trio drabble...

Friday, July 14, 2006

Lock Gor Gor's Day 1 in Sydney

Lock Gor Gor's 1st day in Sydney... The flight there was a bit rough and because the person sitting in front of me had her seat reclined so far back it was crushing my knees, I had to like sit crouching for the entire flight, thank goodness I could sometimes go out onto the aisle to take a walk. Anyway I did not manage to sleep the whole night and I resorted to watching I Not Stupid Too and Legally Blonde to help me pass the time (if not, I would have been bored to death). The approach into Sydney was rough and very very bad... the winds were a little bit unstable today so the captain had us all belted and secured to our seats very early on.

Anyway, finally arrived without incident. Arrived into this nice little apartment at about 11.30am in the morning. I spent the whole afternoon to myself since there was nothing much to be done except to go have a bit of sleep. Had a Krispy Kreme just now for teatime. Went out for dinner later when my friend returned from work at this place near my apartment which serves really good Mexican pizza and pasta. I had this Mexican tortilla wrap with grilled meat, which was excellent. There were lots of veges in the tortilla wrap.

It's kinda cold here, cuz it was drizzling just now as we were walking home from the restaurant. Tomorrow will be going furniture hunting, followed by shopping I guess...

Till then, this is Lock Gor Gor signing off... good night and sweet dreams.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home