trio drabble...

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Frond Ferny: Orientation Day Two

Found out that the Psychology program is restructuring. They only recently revamped the entire program. As a result, I was forced to withdraw from PSY107 and PSY145. BAH! I have since signed up for MAS180 (Introduction to Stats, which is what we did in As actually. It's just a little more.) I still need one more. I might do Indonesian haha. I don't know. There's conversational Chinese but that's a level 2 unit. Oh man. =p It's been a pretty long day. Met new friends today. Met Cinammon again (yea! haha). Dinner stank. Came home, ate a pear and opened my new bag of cornflakes and ate! Heeh. I'm sleepy man haha.

Anyway, I will not be participating in any activities tomorrow. I'm too lazy to take public transport into Perth and back. Tomorrow, Auntie Laura will bring me to school to return the PSY107 textbook I bought and then we're going to Garden City to enquire about the Optus plan. Yesterday morning was colder than today. However, I still did breath out mist. Yesterday morning, it was 1 deg. Celsius, today it was 1.4deg. Celsius. Haha, 0.4deg. C difference only man but it's quite drastic man. Oh well, at least it's warmer at home. DUH. Haha. Alritey, I'll post more tomorrow. I want my sleep time haha. Tata all!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home