trio drabble...

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

My Room & Some Rain





Today was a pretty bizarre day... when I woke up, the weather was perfect - sunshine and all. After the IKEA people came and delivered my 7 boxes of stuff (and they were REALLY heavy), I took a bus down to town again.

Then it started raining really heavily... I was thinking just my luck man! Just about everybody I saw who was walking in town got lashed by the rain, saw a lot of people dashing for shelter. If there is one thing they don't have here, it's all the underground sheltered walkways - presumably of course, because they hardly have any rain here (unlike us in Singapore). Anyway, I've got a new Optus mobile phone line.

Oh... I assembled half the furniture (most of the table and the cabinet)... Pictures are up above... The bed will be done by end of this week as I will be out for orientation from Wednesday to Thursday.

Okie... see ya girls soon! ;)

1 comment(s):

ME SPOTS YELLOW IKEA CRAB! :D

By Blogger charm, at 11:37 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home