trio drabble...

Friday, August 11, 2006

Frond Ferny - End of Week 3

Hello SBFF! Haha, 'errhem' didn't reply. Haha, apparently, my email to him is delayed. Damn transparency. That isn't transparency if the email has to be screened! Pfft. Lol, I don't know what to type lol. Hehe. Home and Jia are on my mp3 player now. =) So nice hehe. Going for the Generic Skills Assessment tomorrow. Hope I do fine hehe.

I seriously don't know what to type. Except a black dog ran into the backyard yesterday whilst I was doing laundry. The back door was open. I got such a huge shock. I quickly shut the back door in case he came in and ruined my clothes. =)

I don't know what to say la haha. I miss home, I miss home, I miss home, I miss home, I miss home, I miss home, I miss home, I miss home, I miss home, I miss home, I miss home, I miss home, I miss home, I miss home, I miss home, I miss home, I miss home, I miss home, I miss home, I miss home, I miss home, I miss home, I miss home, I miss home, I miss home, I miss home, I miss home, I miss home, I miss home, I miss home, I miss home, I miss home, I miss home, I miss home. Lol.

Tata!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home