trio drabble...

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Frond Ferny - GSA

Went for the GSA in the morning. Good god, the written component was horrible haha. Almost fell asleep. 2nd part was MCQ so it was quite alright. I finished about 40mins ahead of time lol. Then, Jia Lin, Me, Nathanael and Jonathan were thinking of where to go for lunch. We were originally going to go to Garden City but it started raining so we went to Sir Walter's Cafe instead. Not very nice. *wince*

Aunty Susan came to fetch me and brought me to her place. She cooked the lettuce and carrots I gave her. Whee. 4 days of veggie. No need to buy from Imperial Wok! =) Anyway, I took down my laundry today and played some piano. Cooked chicken and sweetcorn soup though a little disaster happened. When I was trying to yank the cover off, it suddenly came off really fast and some toppled onto the stove, and on the floor. Eeeks. Then I cooked rice. Crap. Too little water haha. Next time, I'll flood the rice. *laughs* Dinner today was yummy! I didn't eat the jelly though. I might later hehe. Here's a picture! Haha. I ate dinner whilst watching Mary Poppins. There's Sound of Music tomorrow. Must watch! Haha. Alrightey, I don't have much to type already. Tata!!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home