trio drabble...

Sunday, October 29, 2006

charm: it's been a while...

i am officially dying from the workload in law school.

ok, maybe i'm exaggerating a bit, but honestly, the group research project i'm currently working on now, is a hell of a killer. it's like squeezing PW in jc into three weeks. there's an oral presentation that's supposed to take up 30 minutes (think oral presentation for PW), a research binder filled with research from case law, treatises, secondary sources, and the like (think group project file for PW), and the tutors have given us 2-day timeslots to prepare for minor presentations for texts/treatises, cases, and secondary sources (like articles), expecting us to churn out 1) good material that's relevant to our hypothetical case, and 2) an effective presentation complete with visual aids (think powerpoint presentatations), and 3) answer questions pertaining to our research material.

AHHHHHHH!!!

i find myself spending all my time after school in the library attempting to search for cases through the legal encyclopaedias (and most of the time, the copies i'm looking for always vanish when i want them), photocopying -- very stringent rules about the end-products -- no black edges, cannot have two-page prints nada nada nada. and i've missed hell loads of meals these days. guess the only consolation is prolly what i saw on the weighing scale this morning. -chuckles-

and after my submissions, exams are in two weeks, and i'll need to start working on my final essay for SLS (singapore legal system) -- which i seriously dread, cos it's basically a subject for people with great knowledge of international politics and massive general knowledge, and for people like me (read: politically apathetic -- NOT GOOD!), i am just so dead. then come the exams. hopefully torts will still be more or less manageable (considering that i managed to scrape a B for my mid-term test!), but contract is going to be hell. apparently it's closed book, and we only have like, statutes? -dies- gonna have a hell truckload of things to study.

ah that's it for my ranting. phew. hope you guys are doing ok! :)

3 comment(s):

You're seriously pro man. 4 posts! *grin* Should I be rejoicing you posted so many or miffed at blogspot because they repeated your posts? Hahaha! You go gal! B for mid term is not bad! Jia you jia you! YOU IS KAN! That's what's written on my whiteboard currently, along with my exam dates hehehe!

It's been a while? It's been a VERY LONG WHILE since you 2 updated with Merster Mork vanishing into mid-air. He's got assignments to do la hha.

Anywayyyy, go think of something you want from the land of down under and I'll try my best to get it for ya. Till then, TATA!!! *hugs* I'll be back soon. Don't miss me too much hehehe.

By Blogger Frond Ferny, at 10:02 PM  

hoho nice of you to comment! :) haha yes we is can! :D all the best for exams k!

By Blogger charm, at 12:53 AM  

*grin* I see that you decided to reprimand blogspot and deleted the other 3 posts. Haha. Am downloading Clay's interview and performance on Megan Mullally show and it's eating up all my connection muha BUT anything for Clay. I'm reading my psych textbook anyway. Hehehe.

All the best for ur exams too! Anyway, I'll be home to bug you before you start exams I think. We shall go out for a chillout session! Go swim! =)

By Blogger Frond Ferny, at 3:42 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home