trio drabble...

Friday, September 15, 2006

Update from Lock Gor Gor

Hey hey, so sorry have not updated for SUCH a long time... hahaha...

Anyway, thank goodness the weather here is getting warmer... so Lock Gor Gor is now wearing less layers. The humidity reached a whopping 59% today here in the city. Lock Gor Gor knows that the people over in Singapore must think, "Wow, 59%! That's so low"... but here, a more typical humidity level is closer to maybe, mid-20s?

A lot of things have happened since the last time Lock Gor Gor updated this blog. And he is recently engaged in a few activities -
(1) Chasing Optus up and down to get his DSL2 connection and home phone line up and running (2 weeks, 3 days and counting)...
(2) School assignments - 3 due next week! OMG!!
(3) Tests tests tests!! Just had a psyc today... it was not very good, unfortunately =(... that's quite sad, I studied very hard for it hoping I could snag a HD... looks like even a D is not remotely close... =(

Oh well... don't console me! I'll have to try harder I guess. Thank thank god that I will be headed off to Brisbane next Saturday for a break so that'll be something to look fwd to... (since my trip back home is still so far off).

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home