trio drabble...

Saturday, August 26, 2006

First of all, Lock Gor Gor must apologise for procrastinating, but he has been busy with his school work (drowning, if you prefer)...

Anyway, just as an update, because Lock Gor Gor will be taking Maths in the summer semester, so he will only return for X'mas. At the moment, he's going to arrives into Singapore on 21 Dec. He will only get to spend 10 days in Singapore, which is pretty sad, but that's better than nothing I guess.

I had a Maths test on this last Thursday, which didn't go too well so I don't wish to talk about it.

Weather in Sydney is improving... in fact, the last week, I wasn't really wearing my jacket and I was actually walking around in my T-shirt and pants. How nice that feels after you have been wearing the Army's No. 3 uniform for so long. But it's getting very hot and I actually perspired on one of the days last week because the air just wasn't cold. When the wind came, it was all hot air! Gosh... thank god the bus was air-conditioned! If not, we'll all be cooked inside.

I will update more when I feel like it... :)

1 comment(s):

alamak, very fun to narrate and refer to yourself in third person eh? tsk and don't steal my word for 'drowning' in school work!!

By Blogger charm, at 5:49 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home