trio drabble...

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Frond Ferny - 3 more days

THREE MORE DAYS!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Three more days and I'm home! I'm feeling so so so so excited. Muahaha. I wanna do so many things when I get home - get a new violin, continue lessons, sign up for dance lessons with Jialin (maybe), spend lots of time with my family and friends, EATTTTT local food and umm...for now that's that. Here's my Christmas wishlist:

1. Libera - Angel Voices
2. The Sims 2 - Pets
3. Family members, esp. Mummy, Daddy and Kor to be happy and healthy
4. My friends to be happy and healthy
5. I wanna be happy and healthy! *grin*

I can't think of anymore! I'll add more when I remember them! I remembered I had a whole list the other day!

Jiayou for your exam tomorrow Kor! You is Kan! Since I can acquire the entire dance routine from HSM, you can do well in your exam too!

Btw, apparently, Jialin asked our foundation unit tutor for a referral because she wanted to work when we got home. Our tutor told her: Btw, you and fern did very well for the exam. Well done. Woooo!!! If I got at least 75% in the exam, I would get a HD for the unit!!! Dadddy!!!! I shall get my treat!!! Muahaha. I'm actually hoping for 2 HDs - Stats and FDN. I hope Psych is a D. PR will probably be a C muahaha but I don't care much for that unit anyway. Not bad for a semester's work. Will update the results when it comes out! 11 December!

Tata!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home