trio drabble...

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Frond Ferny - Happy Valentine's...and I'm going back =(

It's technically ain't Valentine's anymore lol. IS ANYONE ALIVE IN HERE??!!

Had a nice Valentine's actually. Errhemm...someone called me at 2pm this afternoon to ah...confess. *grin* SBFF, I bet you don't know anything about this. Kor does though. *grin* The flowers I ordered for Jialin came half an hour late. The delivery sms came in 45 mins after delivery. HELLO??!!! You call this efficiency? Hehe...

Anyway, going back on 16th Feb 1.15am. Grr...what am I gonna do on the plane mannnnn. I don't know what to blog leh. Oo! I've finished Suzuki Book 3. Finished the 1st piece of Book 4 too. I still need to work on the 2nd page though. It doesn't sound very nice still. =p Played it with Ying Ning just now too. Gonna miss the lessons! Take care everyone! Will be back in mid-June to bug you all. SBFF, take care ya! Don't stress so much! I'll see you online! Maybe I'll call and talk on the phone. =p That might be a tad expensive though hehehe.

Kor, I'll see you on the 19th. Bring my Psych textbook HOR!

Ta all!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home