trio drabble...

Friday, December 01, 2006

Lock Gor Gor: Yummy Dinner




I thought I would finish up some of the ingredients in the fridge today so... what did I come up with?

For veges, I stir-fried the cabbage and carrots in oyster sauce. For meat, I decided I would debone the drumsticks in the fridge and stir-fry pepper oyster sauce chicken with peas, carrots and corn (and hence, the colourful little dish you have). Pretty good I must say. And there is finally some gravy (thank god I knew how to estimate the water levels properly). Hence, my second major cooking experiment. :)

On another note, I have decided to take up a 30-day trial membership at the Fitness First gym near my place. Because they are currently running a promotion, I get 1 month for free (essentially, the month of December). Else, it's usually about $80 a month. The gym facilities are excellent (even better than the ones at UNSW), there's complimentary towels, complimentary use of the shower, beverages, and the best part is, they run these different aerobics, pilates, yoga, boxing, cycling and every imaginable type of class every day of the week almost on the hour. I'm thinking of joining the aerobics class first to increase my aerobics fitness, before progressing onto doing the yoga or pilates classes. They have 3-sessions included with the trainer though, who will be assessing you and then recommending a program so I'll probably wait for that before I embark on anything.

Anyways, other than that, nothing much has been happening. I see Mers Morrrk is obviously very attached to Sophia. Good fer ya! Also, still counting down to my return to Singapore (less than 3 weeks now)... so see ya all when I get back.

2 comment(s):

I bet you SBFF is going to be like: WAAAAAA, I WANT TO EAT!!!! =p *grin* Looks soooo delish!

By Blogger Frond Ferny, at 8:25 PM  

-chuckles- just had my dinner, thank you, so it's not all that enticing. yet. will drop by again when i'm hungrier. :D

By Blogger charm, at 9:45 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home