trio drabble...

Saturday, March 03, 2007

charm: busy busy busy!

hey guys, decided to update a little on what's going on in my life, after some not-so-subtle prompting from fern. :)

apologies for procrastinating in updating this blog over here haha! i've been busy (what else is new), especially during the cny week, where i had a submission on cny eve. it was atrocious -- the deadline was at 2359, and i submitted it right on the dot. it's very un-me to submit assignments at the eleventh hour, but owing to the reunion dinner (yes, i actually went out for the dinner and rushed back home to chop my excess words and rephrase some of my arguments), didn't have much choice but to do a very last-minute assignment.

cny was good for me, and i had tons of fun with my cousins and my aunts and uncles. :) we were amusing ourselves with this new adaptation of uno, which involved cards spurting out from this battery-operated contraption, and so we'd always hear the occasional scream of surprise from random people playing. highly amusing. :)

am coping with law school; we're working with oral arguments for mooting now, so it's pretty stressful -- need to get ourselves geared up for a pseudo trial in court. pretty daunting, but it's a challenge, definitely!

so fern, who confessed to you over the phone eh? :)

1 comment(s):

FINALLY I don't see my name at the top of the blog. Muha. Ahh...who confessed? I'll leave it to your imagination. You can ask my bro cuz he knows the guy too. Met the guy a few days ago in Sydney where they're both in the same faculty hehehe.

By Blogger Frond Ferny, at 8:56 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home