trio drabble...

Thursday, March 08, 2007

More updates from Lock Gor Gor...

Hey hey hey...

WOW! This must be a record... Two posts in a row by me! Well, let's see how this goes...

Anyways, I'm pretty glad this week is finally over. It's starting to get pretty tiring especially since I have 10am and 9am classes on Wednesdays and Thursdays and it's hard to get out of bed especially on Thursdays since the weather is just getting colder. :( And now I actually end class at 9pm on Thursday as well... bugger! Relief that Friday is free.

Oh... something I forgot to mention was that I am actually looking out for cologne. Last Friday, I went around shopping at Bondi Junction, and staked out the L'Occitane outlet first. Sprayed on their BAVX EDT for men and found it rather floral, but unique and I really like it but it costs AUD59.95 for a 100ml bottle. I then went into the Perfume Discount Shop on the OTHER end of the mall, and saw the Davidoff Coolwater 125ml EDT on offer for AUD49. So I was like "CRAP!"... Wenchao bought the Coolwater anyways cos he said it was cheap but I kinda held back. I am still really fond of the L'Occitane! Haiz... indecisive me again!

On Tuesday, we celebrated Benny's birthday! With much of Aaron's help, I managed to smuggle some stuff into his house (the cooking utensils, mainly) and also, that banana cake that I baked at home. We hid the cake in the oven and thank goodness Benny did not think to look there (although he did turn the refrigerator over looking for the secret :P). It was really fun, and I cooked a meal of pasta in tomato sauce, bacon bits & minced beef. They enjoyed the food, I enjoyed the cooking and I was just too happy to see that Benny enjoyed himself on his first birthday away from home! :)

Okay... as sudden as I appear to make this latest update, I will also disappear as suddenly... so see ya all when I see ya!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home