trio drabble...

Thursday, July 20, 2006

charm: disgusting driving...

i ended up getting the crappy instructor again. aiyah actually, objectively speaking, he's not all that fierce or nasty or anything, but he just makes me feel worthless and incapable -- not that he's totally wrong as well.

-slums in despair-

i didn't end up in tears today, but that was prolly cos i prepared myself for the worse before i went for my lesson. his piercing comment for me today? that i was basically driving very robotically and (quoting him) "a machine (me) on a machine (car)". his main point was basically that i'm not controlling the car. the car controls me. and as usual, all my recurring problems: always in great danger of hitting (and mounting) the kerb -- i think i did that hell lot of times today; not alert enough cos i always keep my eyepoint focused on one thing for too long; and the usual incapability of changing lane.

in short, i prolly won't pass my test.

you two out there, don't bother trying to comfort me. i just wanted to rant. and when things like that happen to me, i always tend to wallow in self-pity for a while. so don't mind me. just let me sink in my predicament for some time.

-puis self-

on a lighter note, a senior showed me this webbie on horoscope analysis -- it's super accurate! (or at least for mine). Not all horoscopes are up yet, but well, i think weng lock can go take a look at the cancer one first! :) http://www.novareinna.com/constellation/cancer.html

and well, going off to xiamen tomorrow morning, 715am flight. which means i need to reach there at 5am, and wake up at 3AM!!! -dies- so as such, if you two don't see me online tonight, you know why. take care!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home