trio drabble...

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Frond Ferny - The day many things came...

Haha...why do I say that? My ATM card came, my internet banking came, I managed to return the PSY141 book and got cash back. I used that cash to buy my stats books. I'm so jaded man haha. There's new terms like Nominal, Ordinal, Interval and Ratio for measurements. Wth, we didn't even learn that last time haha. They kindly provided a formulae list though! =) SBFF, you'd be jealous of my timetable now. As of now, I'm taking FDN150 (Reinventing Aust.), PSY141(Intro. to Psych.), MAS180 (Intro. to Stats) and MCC107 (Intro. to PR). According to my lecture timetable, my day ends at 1.30pm muahaha. Hopefully, my tutorials are at a good time. Heeh. I didn't have a choice but to take these 2 man. I wanted to take Indonesian but it clashes with my Psych. lecture. I'm slowly getting used to the weather. It'll be a min of 3 tomorrow and max. 21. Quite alright haha. Man, my room is 24deg now and I'm sweating slightly. Gosh, how am I going to stand the weather when I get home man haha. Good luck for the Xiamen trip SBFF. Must tell us how you did k? Oh, and I got my Optus Cap49 number today as well haha. VERY nice number. Tell you when you next come online cuz Merster Mork knows already haha. And OH!!! The Singapore flag was up at the Murdoch International office as requested by Jia Lin. Looks like Marilyn found the flag haha. There's a photo attached. It's not very clear cuz I took it in a hurry. Enjoy it at any rate! Won't be doing much tomorrow as Auntie Laura's working haha.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home