trio drabble...

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Pink booties!

Haha. There was nothing much yesterday. Today, Aunty Laura and some members of the family came over to pray to her mother-in-law cuz it's the death anniversary. Accidentally burnt my finger with the joss stick. Ouch. Met little Taylor. She's so cute! Her hair all stands up haha. She's very well behaved too.

In the afternoon, we went to Big W in Riverton to see if there were any winter jumpers but unfortunately, there were none as it's already middle of winter. They're selling summer clothing now. BAH. Got a nice Slazenger vest though. Bought some jelly snakes and best of all, I got a pair of pink booties to keep my feet extremely warm. It was only 8 bucks! What a bargain! =) Cool man. For the first time here, my feet are warm. HOWEVER, I keep taking them off cuz it gets too hot sometimes hahaha. Aunty Laura also taught me how to knit. I've started knitting with the wool. Just practicing heeh. There's the knit and the purl. Aunty Laura bought 5 rolls of red/pink knitting thread and she's going to knit me a jumper. Whee! =) Haha. Attached is a photo of the booties. It looks like a pair of eskimo boots man but I feel like I'm walking on fluff hehe.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home